We do not consult, we go for it
„That’s our attitude!“
What we stand for
As those responsible for corporate IT and information security in an international environment for many years, we know the challenges and the associated risks. Our technical expertise ranges from ISO 27001 to TISAX and KRITIS.
"Simply advising is not our way of doing things. This is not in line with our principles."
We analyze and assess your company's existing protective measures.
You will receive a demand-oriented overview based on the requirements of information security.
- scope definition
- Analysis and assessment of the protective measures
- Creation of a report
We develop and implement your own Information Security Management System (ISMS). You will receive an auditable management system.
- Initiation of an ISMS project
- Scope definition
- Identification of business-critical data and resources
- Provision of the CISO, incl. appointment [optional].
- Conducting risk analyses
- Creation of the Statement of Applicability (SOA)
- Creation of the necessary guidelines and instructions
- Provision of awareness trainings
- Conduct awareness trainings [optional]
- Conduct an internal audit including management review
- Support of a certification [optional]
We take over the operation and further development of your ISMS. You will get a functioning information security management system. This reduces the probability of your digitalised business processes in case of a cyber attack. Furthermore, the reliability of your IT increases.
- Ad hoc consulting on information security
- Handling of security incidents
- Regular reports to the Executive Board
- Regular clean desk checks
- Conduct internal audits according to ISO27001 Annex A
- Regular further development of the guidelines
- Conduct regular risk analyses and monitor the measures taken
- Awareness Trainings